Friday 28 June 2013

Fashion in Film - Sex and The City

Hey guys,

Ok so this morning it is raining in London - shock! Also I have become a tennis fan, maybe years of my great granddad making me watch it has cultivated a love for it - I'm going to root for Laura Robson, she is so inspirational, and it is nice to have an iconic British player that is female, especially for us fans who don't like Murray.
So I'm writing this on my way to a university conference and my iPod is blasting in my ears, it is psychic and just knows what I want to listen to. But anyway, this post is not about me; it's about four ladies and one very big city. 

Sex and The City is one of America's greatest exports. Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte captured women's hearts around the world with their crap boyfriends and intriguing lives that seemed to deal with every problem we all go through. Although it was a very female orientated show I think it gave men an insight into the lives of women and what we go through in a relationship, like giving away secrets of our lives.

The ladies all have such unique styles and I love that they rock their own look, sometimes it's retro and sometimes it is haute couture, whatever it is, its always fabulous.

Sex and The City has taught me many things, from how to shop with unlimited funds and with a custom wardrobe, to how to spend hours with my girlfriends having the funniest times of my life.

Thank you ladies,

Luv,

LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥

No comments:

Post a Comment