Friday 28 June 2013

The Difficult Journey of Love Part 6: The Last Fight

Hey guys,

So this is the penultimate poem oooh! This one is called "The Last Fight" and well it was very easy to write as although I have never been through love like this I saw this scene play out in my head like a movie. It is the man who is arguing with his current wife before the final poem takes place.

Well it rather speaks for itself:

"The Last Fight"
 
The break up,
The break apart,
The rows and the screams,
With all that it means.
 
The end,
Call time,
On this song,
And this rhyme.
 
We are over,
I'm done,
Come on Hun -
We've had fun.
 
But our child's not mine,
You've wasted my time,
I'm gone, we are over,
Let the bells chime.
 
Final part tomorrow, I hope you like it as much as I do.
 
Luv,
 
LDN Teenage Fashionista xx♥

No comments:

Post a Comment